Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Coping with Laid back Men

snagged

Hello, I would like the men to help me out. How does a women deal with a man who is laid back, quite, selfish. It's been a year of dating. He tells me the playing his PSP relieves his stress. He feels that being in the house at the same time is being together. His interest to me is his car, his MAC pc's, IPhone and his PSP and going to the movies three to four times a month. He’s 41, good career, but poor communication skills that I have notice over a year long relationship.

I entered this relationship with intension of longevity. I’m very open and likes to communicate not complain as he would state. I do what I do in our relationship because I don’t have a problem giving my 100% in the relationship. Yes, I cook (at least 4 times a week), keep our home clean, wash clothes (his when I want to). I’m there for him to meet his needs. I’m beautiful inside and out, educated and want nothing but the BEST for our relationship.

Are there any TIPS out there?

Not sure how long I will hang around.

No comments:

Post a Comment